Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just a simple post with many wishes

Although I know she won't read this, I needed to write it anyway.



To my special friend,

I am so very sorry for your profound loss - just utterly and deeply sorry.
Those words seem so insignificant -cliche and yet, I really do mean them.

I so wish in my heart that things had not turned out the way they did.

I so wish that I could have done or said something along the way to 
possibly help alter the outcome.
I so wish I could have been the friend who you needed to call,
when you were given the options
I so wish I could have been the friend who you needed to call
when the worst possible decision had to be made.
I so wish I could take away your pain, sadness, anger.
I so wish that after it all, you knew you could have depended on 
me for support without my emotions getting in the way or making it worse.

I so wish I had the right words....I so wish I were stronger.
And yet right now it seems, I can't,  I don't......and I am not.

I hope you received and continue to receive all that you need and more to sustain you.
I hope all your wonderful friends & family surround you with love & strength.

I may not be there right at the moment....I may not be there right away
 but I do assure you that eventually, in time I will be there - I will.
In the meantime...........
I just wanted you to know how much I really do care.

_________
***To all my blog readers***
I am respecting anonymity for this friend due to the nature of her loss.
Please forgive the cryptic nature in some of the writing.
Also , I know she would love any added well wishes
so please feel free to comment.
If you do know who this post is written about, I do ask
that you also respect her privacy and anonymity as well.
Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry of your friend's loss. I think your words are beautiful and so honest. Lots of love being sent to you and your friend.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete