Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My cup overfloweth; A,K,A,- Who opened my psyche closet door?


Did I happen to mention my emotional
closet being a bit overfilled? 
Well shrinky dink kicked in my psyche's door and
superwoman started making me go through it.
Been an arduous few days to say the least and the best part?
I wanted to do this..........um yeah......wh wh wh WTF?

An aside - after pulling out of superwoman's parking lot
yesterday,  I proceeded to get my first speeding ticket - EVER!
Yep - was allegedly......and I do mean allegedly doing
41mph in a 25mph zone.
Gotta love that extra 1mph putting me into the higher
fee bracket. 

Wish I had more time this A.M. to do a real post but 
wanted to touch base for now.
Promise to come back later for more juicy and insane details.

MOOD REPORT:

1 comment:

  1. oh crap! Sorry about the ticket. You just know they added an extra mile over to get a few more $$ out of you. :(

    ReplyDelete