Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Honesty is a bitch or starting over......

Well folks - I guess I am back - for good or bad -  back to the world of the blogoshere.
Back to putting down my innermost babble and sharing it in a public forum. 
Some of you might have followed me at my old blog - The Infertile Sushi-loving Princess
If you did follow that blog - you will find this blog to be a wee tad different.
And when I say a wee tad different - I mean.......Oh hell just read and figure it out for yourself.  

Just a heads up and fair warning though that the content contained within may be:
   highly inappropriate, 10 steps over that ever elusive socially acceptable "line", rambling emoto-drama written in hormone induced hysterics and/or screwed up non-sense that only I find funny.
 I do promise it to be painfully honest which for me is the whole basis of coming back here.
Coming back to writing - and writing my truth - writing it on MY blog


What a fucking glorious concept!
Join me why don't you.....or don't - it's up to you.
Either way welcome!

___________________________
MOOD REPORT:



No comments:

Post a Comment