Friday, January 21, 2011

2 parts this + 1 part that - A,K.A. - Gotta Love Antihistamines


It's amazing really
The recipe to get some sleep
Every person has his or her own unique formula
Some people exercise, or drink warm milk
Others do relaxation or use warm blankets

For me however - desperation and utter exhaustion
bring out my inner chemist/ pharmacist 
Here was last nights semi-successful recipe:
1. One part extra PRN calm-me-down pill
2. Two parts well known Antihistamine pills - 50mg
3. One part PRN Pain med pill
(just to clarify one thing - all meds were taken AS prescribed)
Don't want anyone to think I was just popping pills!

The combo wasn't totally perfect but it did allow me to
catch up somewhat - thank goodness the weekend is
nearly upon us and I can try to work on catching up on
the rest of my sleep.  
Can I get a Hallelujah?  Can I get an Amen?
AMEN!!! 

Yesterday's fatigue-related work day was less than stellar.
Off to work today to see if a half night's sleep will allow
for some actual productivity.

MOOD REPORT:

1 comment:

  1. Your inner chemist needs to meet my inner chemist. Perhaps we could come up w/something that actually works!! Keeping my fingers crossed for your new meds.

    ReplyDelete