Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holy shit and just a bit less suck-ti-tude

Not much to say today other than
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD SHITTY SHIT SHIT SHIT

 work sucked ass totally for me and just to be clear - it really had nothing to do with anyone there.
It is your basic combination of leftover menstrual hormones run amok, coupled with what seems like a never-ending process of trying to find the right drug combo to treat my life-long depression (which by the way is totally screwing with my memory and basic work functioning skills),  in addition to my continuing struggles in dealing with the loss and grief in living childless
 _____

Lots of baby talk going on in the office as my favorite co-worker is now 5 months pregnant.
I am actually really and truly excited for her - it just stings a bit now and then.
Oh and Did I mention that today another co-worker casually mentioned her sudden aversion to coffee which she has been told could possibly mean she might be preggers?
Yep - that too.
I care about these people but God dammit it's hard sometimes!!!


Can I get a fucking break here?  

Nothing like a bit of bloggy sunhine to brighten up your day.
(just to clarify....that was sarcasm - didn't want anyone to fall behind)

Oh well - tomorrow is another day- maybe it will be a good one
Probably not.
I guess I will aim for a day filled with a bit less suck-ti-tude.
Yep - thats my baby step for the day. 

MOOD REPORT:

2 comments:

  1. Found you through LFCA...

    I can totally empathize with the coworkers getting preggers all over the place and just having to smile and swallow the pain/anger/sadness. One coworker had her baby shower the same day I started my period, so I was a hormonal mess THAT day and left the office!

    I'm so sorry about the path your life has taken, but I do hope that the pain lessens for you with time.

    You sound like a very funny and quirky person -and I look forward to getting to *know* you on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from LFCA too. I followed your other blog and I am glad to find you blogging again, although I'm sorry about the why. I'm on the same childless-not-by-choice route myself. Meh...

    ReplyDelete