Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rorschach's inkblots WERE all kittens & puppies....I knew it!


Went to see the shrinky dink again.
Get to play the medication mambo to see if we can 
finally find the right combo to get me a bit more functional .
Definitely had a better feeling coming out of this session.
I think we might have stumbled on to the right path
I truly hope and pray so.

I was really proud of myself today.
I got brave and decided to try taking a look back 
A look back to and at all that is - ME
I brought it up by the way - all by my big girl self!
It's scary to go there with the history I have
It's also frustrating to go there again when you 
think you already dealt with the issues
Issues you thought that had been put away in your proverbial 
mental closet for good.

It really sucks ass when that mental closet door comes
flying open and EVERYTHING falls out at once.
You just stand there looking at it all incredulously 
thinking to yourself - "SHIT - did that really just happen?"
And WTF? - why now?

Then you remember the whole childless not by choice thing
It becomes pretty damn clear why you are falling apart now
Falling apart in grieving the loss of the child you will never know
and in the same breath grieving the screwed up child you were.

I know I sound all new-age, inner-child, you're okay-I'm okay 
here but for the sake of keeping some anonymity, it's all 
I'm willing to say in this type of public forum.

Let's just say that for the first time in a long time,  
I was open to really hearing what was being said
and suggested to me. - TRULY.

It's too soon for me to say I am cautiously optimistic but
I will say I might have the teeny tiniest seed of hope for today.
We shall see what tomorrow brings

God - I hope this new med helps with the sleep!!!!!

________

P.S. thanks to the followers who I have gotten on this new blog
there may only be a few as of now but I appreciate you all!

MOOD REPORT:

3 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to say hello. Glad to hear the session opened up a new path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Illanare and Pamela for stopping by - just knowing I am not alone and that people in the blogosphere are actually reading my ramblings means the world to me.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete