Thursday, October 2, 2014

AIS and Doing my doody......

I'm back - finally...

First things first:
 For the sake of not continually repeating myself and driving everyone batshit crazy with the length of my ramblings, I will furthermore be using this abbreviation: 
  AIS- or autoimmune shit  
when making reference to any of my disease boogies
 ______________________________
 
The last week has quickly helped me realize that my old days of blogging daily, or even multiple times in a day are something of the past.  I guess in my mind when I picked back up in writing again, I thought that I would be able to take my inspiration-filled mind and go to town.
I figured that since I have not been working, I would certainly have the time and energy to write without giving it a thought. I mean after all its just writing...right?

And yet - here it is a week later and I finally got back here.
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

I then had to have the following inner conversation between my brain and body:
(This is a conversation I have had frequently over the last two years)
(and yes....my brain and body DO talk to one another)


BRAIN"Hey there Body - whats movin' and shakin'?"
BODY: "Not much lately Brain - whats floating around in your neck of the woods?"
BRAIN: "Oh - let me tell you: I am just full of great thoughts, musing, silliness & I am overflowing with ideas. I am so ready to start daily writing just like in the old days so that I can share some of this awesomeness!"
BODY: "Wow- Wish I had some of that kind of energy- but I have to tell you, this AIS is kickin my butt (figuratively speaking that is-LOL) This Bod isn't what it used to be."
"The swollen hands &fingers, the aching, stiff, immovable joints, the chills, fevers & infections,the overwhelming fatigue & constant chronic pain just to name a few."
BRAIN: "Oh shit - thats right- The RA, UCTD, etc.- THE AIS.  I always seem to forget about that stuff." "Although I guess if I really think about it, some of that forgetting has to do with the AIS"
BODY: "Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember that the AIS affects you too. All that fogginess, forgetfulness, anxiety & depression. That has to be pretty hard huh?"
BRAIN: "It is hard and try adding in keeping track of all those doctors, doc appts, medications, med/surg histories, etc. it can get crazy up in this place".
 "Even with all that, I guess I try and keep all of my idea awesomeness available and ready so that when we both find the energy, time and inspiration- its game on!" 
BODY: "Oh yeah now I remember - thats kind of what I do too."  "I try and plan to do the most physical activity when the AIS is being held at bay and the body parts are most rested, able & cooperative." "I guess it would be a day like today"
BRAIN: "Body, we are so dense." "Now I remember why we are having this conversation yet again......keeping realistic daily expectations, goal-setting, blah, blah blah..."
BODY: "Yep- its all coming back to me now too - balance, mindfulness, blah blah blah..." 
"Brain, Keep in mind one thing though(in mind-hehehe) - you ARE the one who is supposed to remember all this after all"
BRAIN:" Don't start with me Body...." 

And then they lived HAPPILY ever after....(ever after = for today)

So there you have it....and with no segue whatsoever, let me share my morning.

 My Lil adorable fur ball of cuteness A.K.A- Julius, wins the stinker shit head dumbass award this morning!

He found ( took out of the trash can) one of these plastic spider rings that I had thrown out.

When I saw him playing with it I quickly told him no & got up to take it from him....at which time he decided to take off running away with it. Before I could catch him or even get the chance to take it from him......
Yep- you guessed it...that lil shit swallowed it. The whole thing!
We get to "monitor" his ahem....daily habits for the next week or so. And by we, I mean me.

I am so looking forward to "poo doody".
(See what I did there...doody....lol)
Just another day in paradise.....

MOOD REPORT:

 


1 comment: